- To mobilize youths about different programs of the organization and be models in their implementation.
- To incite the community and stakeholders to contribute to the effective work and sustainable employment among the young girls.
- To fight against barriers to the effective work like climate change, laziness, low mentalities about the work, HIV/AIDS and other diseases.
- To fight against unwanted and early pregnancies among young girls, and early marriage among the youth.
- To ensure and conduct the counseling and empowerment of the mother girls.
- To sensitize the community about environmental protection, social justice, Gender equity, child rights and child protection
LWD has above 1012 volunteers (VESE) across Rwanda, striving for effective work and sustainable employment among the youth and fighting against different barriers that may be obstacles.